Online Donations for Foreign Citizens only
RAMAKRISHNA MATH & RAMAKRISHNA MISSION , KADAPA welcomes the public to take part in carrying out various types of work chalked out by Swami Vivekananda for serving humanity. Those who are intend to take part in our activities, are cordially invited to help us by contributing to one or more of the Funds, which need their active support.
Instructions for Online Donations from Foreign Citizens
1. Enter the amount in Indian Rupees (Rs.) only
2. This donation form is only for Foreign Citizens either residing in India (or) in a Foreign country
3. Indian citizens should not use this form for donation
4. Foreign organizations can also donate using this form, they need to enter the organization name in the first name and last name
5. A minimum amount of Rs.1000 for is required for online donation
6. A maximum amount of Rs.5,00,000 can be donated in a single transaction/order
7. Foreign citizens can use a credit card with foreign billing address but need to mention the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) in donation form. In case your transaction gets blocked, please call your card issuing bank and mention that you are making a foreign transaction before retrying.
8. Foreign citizens need to enter either their Passport Number (or) Tax Identification Number of their country of citizenship in the below form* *
9. Foreign tax exemption will not be available made using this donation form
10. To know about our service activities, please Click here to visit the activities page.