The Ashrama has a library in the premises. More than 10,000 books are available for students and general public on the following subjects:
- Sri Ramakrishna - Life & Teachings
- Swami Vivekananda - Life & Teachings
- Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi - Life & Teachings
- Direct Disciples of Sri Ramakrishna and other Monks
- Self Development
- Bhagavad Gita
- Hymns and Prayers
- Moral Books for Children
- Indian Heritage
- Works of Patriots, Saints of different regions etc.
Donations are thankfully accepted to one or multiple activities of our Centre.
Donations to Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission, Kadapa are exempt from income tax under Section 80G of the IT Act, 1961 (Applicable only to Indian donors).